Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Ultimate in Stains and Odors Removal


 

If it's good enough for the White House, it's good enough for your house.




 
 
 
 

Read the testimonials:

"Bleach Bit(ch) removes the stains and odors from blue dresses!"
Bill Clinton

 

 
 




"Before Bleach Bit(ch), I had to use industrial chlorine to clean stains from my country.  That left a faint red mark.  With Bleach Bit(ch), I've cleaned up my whole country and no red marks!"
Bashar al Assad

 

 


"Nothing cleans infidel's blood from your knife better than Bleach Bit(ch), and I thought the other product I had been using for 8 years was great!"
ISIS, ISIL, DASH or "just people comparable to Catholics that murder(Pope Francis)"

 
 



"We were once afraid the our business model might be ridiculed by the public.  Being both a provider of women's health and a meat market might have been frowned upon.  Bleach Bit(ch) has proven that the public has progressed to where we can now expand and open Lampshades-R-Us."
Cecile Richard, CEO of Planned Parenthood

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment